Monday, April 26, 2010

Reverting to Revision 92

Lots of changes are going on for myself and Walentyn. I'm sad to say we have both left Aion. I started school last month and development on KDM has been going very slow. The latest update had too many changes for me to handle all at once by myself. I have decided to remove Encounters and revert completely back to revision 92. I added some bug fixes that needed to be addressed and the result is the latest update for KDM.

I'll continue to work on KDM in my spare time and provide updates when possible. Thanks for your patience. I advise any one using the 1.6.0 version to download this update. Here's the change log:

KDM 1.5.5 Beta 6
  • Removed: Multilanguage support.
  • Removed: Sessions and Encounters.
  • Added: Player classes are now detected based on unique skills.
  • Added: The user will now be asked to confirm closing if players exist in the window.
  • Fixed: Delayed effects such as Magma Eruption should work now.
  • Fixed: The elusive Poison Arrow.
  • Fixed: Player percentage in the tooltip will show as the total from group.
  • Fixed: Percentages should no longer appear as NaN when the value should be 0.
  • Fixed: The provided system.ovr file should now work properly.
  • Fixed: An issue in the parser caused an out of memory exception when loading a large log file.

1 comment:

  1. hey have 1 question. KDM count dmg from DMG godstones? like for example : inflict 94 points of water dmg with 20% probability. thx

    ReplyDelete